We are happy to welcome you to our website and thank you for your interest in our products our company and our website. We place great importance on the protection of your privacy and the security of your personal data while using our website. Please take notice of the following information:
1. Anonymous dataYou can visit our web site without telling us who you are. We store only the name of your Internet service provider, the website from which you are visiting us and the name of the requested file. This information is not more than for statistical purposes and serve to improve our offerings. You remain Anonymus as an individual user.
2. Collection and processing of your personal dataWe only collect personal data from you required for us to process your requests such as Purchases, Order Processing, Order Confirmations and for opening a customer account. Without your explicit consent we will only use your data for processing requests and for customer information in our Newsletter. After complete and successful completion of your request and after receiving the full payment due, your data will be saved regarding the tax and commercial law retention period. However after expiry of those periods your data will be deleted, unless you have not expressly consented the further use.
Your e-mail address given to us in the conclusion of the contract, will exclusively be used after the contract settlement for its own advertising purposes, for advertising on its own of similar products or services, as ordered by you, in the form of our newsletter. You can recall the use of your e-mail address at any time, without needing to rely on other than the transmission costs based on base rates. Your opposition (and the cancellation of our newsletter) can be done via the link in the newsletter or through an appropriate message to us. After the opposition your e-mail address will be deleted immediately.
Your order data will be sent to you including our Terms & Conditions via e-mail. You can also view your ordering data in our password protected customer login area. Personal data will only be used for other purposes, only if you explicit permitted it.
3. Disclosure of personal data, credit informationThe personal data we collected as a part of the settlement of the contract will be communicated to the carrier of the delivery as far as necessary for delivering the goods.
A passing on of personal data can occur further if this is necessary for the protection of our rights, possibly within the scope of the collection of a demand.Otherwise no passing on of your personal data occurs to third parties.
4. CookiesAmong the rest, our on-line shops use so-called "Cookies" which serve to make our Internet presences all together user-friendly, more effective as well as more secure – possibly if it is a matter of accelerating navigating on our platform. Besides, Cookies move us into the position to measure possibly the frequency of side calls and the general navigation. We point out to the fact that some of these Cookies are posted by our server on your system, those cookies are so called ' Session-Cookies'. "Session-Cookies" distinguish themselves by the fact that your hard disk will extinguish them automatically. You can reject Cookies at any time, as long as your browser allows this.
5. Application of GoogleThis website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of the Google Inc ("Google") Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which allows an analysis of the use of the website.The information generated by the Cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a server by Google in the and is stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website to put together a report about the website activities for the website operators and to produce linked services connected with the website use and the Internet use. Google will also transfer this information if necessary to third parties, provided that this is legally prescribed or if third parties process these data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of Cookies by a suitable setting of your browsers software; we point out to you, most likely you cannot use all functions of this website and in this case the web site cannot be displayed and used properly. By the use of this website you agree with the treatment of the data obtained through you by Google in the before described way and for the before named purpose.